MythTV 0.22 introduces us to storage groups across the board. This is no doubt a great thing, no more creating shares for network access, no more worrying about running out of storage space. With that said, there is one drawback to the new storage groups, they break playback of ISO files and VIDEO_TS folders. For those of us who have our DVD collections ready to go in digital form this may be an issue. This issue has been fixed in MythTV 0.24 (but only for unencrypted ISOs), the following work around will help you with all other cases:
- viocny 1 year 9 months ago
- Details 1 year 9 months ago
- Current 0.27, I've been using 2 years 1 month ago
- love dell for this 2 years 2 months ago
- This configuration was common 2 years 1 month ago
- Lawsuit 2 years 8 months ago
- Thanks! 2 years 9 months ago
- Contacts Synchronization 2 years 9 months ago
- Slight Modification to sync w/ Asteridex 2 years 11 months ago
- International google voice 3 years ago
This is my first review, and I suck at English, so things may get a bit rough. Anyways, here goes!
This tiny little box packs a ton of power, it can offload nearly all video rendering to the Ion's GPU. This gives us seamless HD playback on a low powered, low cost box starting at $350.